Sports Co-ordinator (Extra-curricular)
5 hrs per week 38 weeks per year
Band 4 to mid-point
Actual Salary from £2,770-£3,122 per annum
To supervise students during lunchtime and after school in sports activities and fixtures. Sports Coach will give instructions for activities as provided by a member of teacher staff and the primary focus of the role will be to maintain good order and to keep pupils on task.
● Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct and behaviour
● Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the activity area
● Promote positive values, attitudes and good pupil behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour
We can offer you
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training program that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Pension Scheme.
To apply for this post, please complete the attached application form and return it to email@example.com quoting reference 157. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.