Welcome to the Social Sciences Faculty page
RE GCSE Revision day will take place Tuesday 30 May 10am-2pm in J5 with Miss French.
Year 7 Key Performance Indicators
- Year-7-Geography.pdf – 192 KB
- Year-7-Geography-4d-5c.pdf – 193 KB
- Year-7-Geography-6b-8a.pdf – 193 KB
- Year-7-History.pdf – 133 KB
- Year-7-RE.pdf – 252 KB
Year 7 Curriculum Information
- STEM Week – Day 2 Today Year 5 pupils from All Saints, Spring Meadow, Harwich Community, Chase Lane, Two Village, Mayflower and St Josephs primary school’s arrived at our school to learn about STEM! They got the chance to make catapults that were unique with colours and designs. The pupils then were able to fire their catapults and measure the ...
- Stem Week – Day 1 Yesterday the Year 7 students had been getting involved with the first day of STEM week. They enhanced their confidence in numeracy by using a ruler for measuring, and using a protractor for measuring angles. They then learnt about Pythagoras and how his theory is helpful in everyday life. Pupils then moved forward by using ...
- Lee Valley VeloPark Trip Yesterday some of our year 10 students visited the Lee Valley VeloPark based on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London. During our visit the students carried out numerous tasks and surveys to evaluate and identify the contribution of the Lee Valley VelopPark to a regenerated urban location. They also enjoyed a tour of the velodrome, identified London landmarks ...
- Environmental Survey Before the Easter break, sixth form students visited Stratford to complete environmental surveys.
- History 15 minute challenge Go to https://www.hdhs.org.uk/students/revision-support/ to start your challenges.