Welcome to the Creative Arts and PE Faculty page
Year 7 Key Performance Indicators
- Year-7-ART-Skills-level-descriptors.pdf – 222 KB
- Year-7-MUSIC-Grade-Descriptors.pdf – 51 KB
- Year-7-PE.pdf – 190 KB
Year 7 Curriculum Information
- Year7CurriculumInfo-Art.pdf – 151 KB
- Year7CurriculumInfo-Drama.pdf – 104 KB
- Year7CurriculumInfo-Music.pdf – 172 KB
Year 8 Curriculum Information
School Sports Clubs attached. School-clubs.pdf – 270 KB
- Sports Champion UK – 28th March 2018 Olympic hopeful, Junior British Record Holder, Commonwealth Silver Medalist in the triple jump, Laura Samuel visited HDHS. She can ‘hop skip and jump’ over 14m. Laura visited the school as part of a ‘Sports for Champions’ initiative. Over 300 pupils took part in a sponsored circuit in the sports hall. All students took part in the ...
- Inter-Community Swimming Gala – 21st March 2018 A very successful Harwich and Dovercourt Swimming Gala took place Wednesday 21st March. 51 students representing the four communities took part in a fiercely fought competition with races of all strokes over 25m. Cheered on by fellow swimmers, Community staff and a good number of parents, friends and relatives, all the students did themselves proud. 6 new school ...
- Dance students attended Pineapple Dance Studios 13 HDHS Dance students explored the delights of the West End by attending professional classes at the world famous Pineapple Dance Studios, in Covent Garden. Students were challenged in a Jazz Workshop with Linda Dadd, Linda graduated with a BScHons in microbiology, and started taking jazz dance classes then ballet at the age of 22. She ...
- Royal Marines Visit Year 10 students enjoyed the company of 2 Royal Marines on Thursday 12th October 2017. The marines put the year group through their paces by completing long distance runs, sprints, army crawls, leg exercises and some team games. Overall the key principles from what the marines put across to the students will help them in ...
- U14 Boys Football team Felixstowe Academy 4-7 HDHS Boys through to the 3rd round of the ESFA Cup