Dear Parents/ Carers,
I am writing to you to highlight the ways you can seek support and safeguard your child when not in school.
1) If you are struggling to support your child with the work they have been set, they can interact with their teacher via the google classroom or email the school directly: email@example.com
2) If you are seeking support with any pastoral, welfare or safeguarding issues, the following routes still apply:
– Wispa on school site (via the report a concern button at the bottom of the school website). This is a reporting tool which can be anonymous.
– Teentalk 01255 504800 www.teentalk1@hotmail.
– Family Operations Hub 03456037627
– Childline 0800 1111
– CHAT young person text service (health) 07520615734
– SHOUT (emotional well being service) text Shout to 85258 for call back
– Young minds https://youngminds.org.
– Anna Freud Advice for parents and carers of anxious young people https://youtu.be/
– Anna Freud self help resources for young people https://www.annafreud.
Finally, any queries or concerns regarding safety and welfare will still be managed by a member of the school’s safeguarding team. Again, please use the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the above routes do not apply.
J. W. Loten